Thank god I added in mobile only campaigns. Getting so much better results:
Also thankfully Facebook is tracking the form submissions correctly.
What I do for the poorly performing campaigns is cut the budget in half and set a bid cap. Right now the bid cap is around $4.
I also added in a new country. As expected US is doing the worst in terms of CPC and CPA but it’s also the widest audience, meaning it’s easier to scale. So we will see how it goes. Definitely happy with the results though. I can definitely get to less than $2 CPA with just a bit of time and optimization.
No purchase conversions yet, but it’s still very early. More to come soon!